Sportsyear will automate the optimum sport schedule for your venue including live and loud picks.
Get More Customers
Customised, branded digital graphics and animations will help you promote your highlights brilliantly.
Make Them Regulars
Build a database of your most valuable locals and spot opportunities for live sports activations.
SET AND FORGET YOUR SPORTS SCHEDULE
After a quick consult, we’ll harness the power of Sportsyear to fully automate the optimum live sport schedule for your venue.
– Automated schedule based on your location and fans.
– Bar staff support to manage channel changes.
– Australia’s most accurate and powerful schedule data.
STUNNING PROMO ASSETS DELIVERED WEEKLY
We provide your team with custom branded, engaging digital promo assets based on your live sport highlights.
– Branded graphics and animations supplied weekly.
– Sized and tailored to your specific needs.
– Integrates into existing social schedulers and signage.
GROW YOUR DATABASE OF LOCAL SPORTS FANS
Capture and own the data of your most valuable sports fans with innovative marketing tools that add value for your customers.
– Booking support functionality to drive conversions.
– Innovative marketing tools to build out your CRM.
– Monthly insights will provide feedback on your live sport page.
PLAN BETTER WITH CUSTOM INSIGHTS
We supply your team with weekly and annual sporting highlights that are relevant to your venue.
– Optimum short to long range planning insights.
– Includes relevant pay-per-view reminders.
– Flags need for rostering tweaks in lieu of upcoming big events.
Trusted By The Best
“Since we started using Sportsyear my team has had more time to do what it does best; which is to create a great experience for fans.”
Kurt Warran, Marketing Manager
“We’re no longer spending hours managing a live sports schedule. Staff are always in the know and we’re getting great insights.”
Mark McDonough, Customer Experience
“Sportsyear helps me keep an eye on big upcoming major events and tournaments so we can invest in great experiences.”
Vanessa Mitrevska, Marketing Manager